The before and after pictures seen here for each patient has not been polished or edited in any way. Dr Paylan likes her patients to get the real perception– not the polished perception that sometimes editing of photos can create.
Liposuction and Liposculpture
- We do not only suck the fat out, but we also sculpt the waistline, contour the hips and shape the entire abdominal wall
- This is one of the most commonly performed procedure in our surgery center
- This procedure removes bulk from the abdominal wall, the hips and other unwanted areas
- The Technique used to Sculpt and Suck Fat Out is Minimally Invasive – requiring only small “bee-sting” type incisions
- It takes between 2-3 hours
- The procedure produces “Instant Gratification” and requires only an afternoon off
- Takes Pounds Away in one short day
THESE ARE THE AMAZING RESULTS OF LIPOSCULPTING IN A 29 YEAR OLD FEMALE IN JUST 2 MONTHS!
This 29 yo female underwent bodysculpting and liposuction along with fat transfer to the buttocks. Note the new waistline that is now contoured. And note the fullness in the buttocks. There is not only a fullness in the buttocks but also an elevation that gives this woman a much more attractive and youthful look.
This is a 27 year-old female who underwent liposuction of the abdomen and back. She has a natural hour glass shape which improved after just one session of liposuction. Even though, she may need another session of liposuction, she, now, at least has her shape and can look more sexy in her clothes until she can come back to get another session!
This is a 40 yo female who underwent liposuction of the abdominal wall. Notice how the entire bulk from the abdomen is flattened out.
- This is the art of shaping and contouring the body.
- Patients who undergo only body sculpting procedure generally are not overweight or have excess weight to begin with.
- These are patients who essentially do not have the time to go to the gym for years to get a lean, muscular body and would like to accomplish it by surgical intervention.
- Sculpting involves an intricate knowledge of the human anatomy and utilizes microannulas to shape certain muscle group areas.
This is a 29 yo female who came in for liposuction and body sculpting. After 3 separate days of liposuction and liposculpting, she was very happy with the results. Note the contour on her waistline and the flatness of her stomach.
This is a 34 yo female who underwent body sculpting. Note the reduction in the waistline as well as the buttock contouring.
This is a 25 yo female who underwent body sculpting. Her waistline is much more defined and she has more of an hour glass shape.
This is a 39 yo female who had undergone an abdominoplasty by another surgeon but was still left without any bodysculpting. The sculpting of her body after she was operated on by Dr. Paylan shows the change that a skilled surgeon can create for an individual!
This is a 35 yo female who underwent an extreme make-over. This is her before and after pictures within 3 months of her undergoing a tummy tuck and brachioplasty as well as a breast augmentation. Patient previously underwent gastric bypass surgery to lose all of her weight. She was left with only skin. Note that the brachioplasty incision is not up and down the arm but rather around the underarm where it is more conspicuous.
This is a 34 yo female who wanted some shape to her waistline. She had had one child and just could not lose the weight no matter what she did. She ate well but still the deposit areas would not go away and her waistline had disappeared. After the surgery, she had a waistline and flat stomach. Her after pictures had some baby powder on her stomach because this was more comforting with the compression girdle that all patients have to wear following their body sculpting procedure.
The “old wives tale” about the massively obese patient being an out of control eater is simply not the case in many of these patients. An internal metabolic machinery often takes control of the body for patients who gain more than 20 lbs in a short amount of time. Once this weight gain of 20 lbs or more occurs, patients lose control and this internal metabolic machinery takes over, compelling a state of constant weight gain. This out of control of weight gain can occur even when patients have normal eating habits. Thus, it is improper to associate massively obese patients with out-of-control eating habits. By doing this, we do injustice to a lot of patients, isolate and alienate individuals for whom it becomes even more difficult.
In such patients, mega liposuction may be the right choice of surgery. Mega Liposuction involves performing multiple sessions of liposuction for 4 liters each session as per Florida Law. These procedures often prove to be very successful and rewarding as not only the fat content is reduced, but patients also get cured from most of the concomitant diseases that come along with their obesity such as hypertension and diabetes.
This is a 51 yo female who had undergone lap banding and had essentially benefited nothing from her surgery. When she underwent her first 4-L session of liposuction, the results were truly shocking to her especially that she had already undergone a very invasive surgery previously that had produced no results for her.
- This procedure gets rid of excess skin, not excess fat
- The procedure also addresses stretch marks in the lower part of the abdomen
- It takes about 4 hours to complete the procedure
- The sedation is minimally invasive- not general anesthesia
- This is an important procedure to get done right because done incorrectly, the patient could become square shape
This is a 43 yo female who underwent an abdominoplasty following one session of liposuction. Patient was able to lose most of her weight on her own leaving only skin behind. No amount of exercise or dieting can get rid of the skin. The only thing that could get rid of skin is a tummy tuck. The patient is very happy with the results.
This is a 27 yo female who had undergone liposuction with results that were less than optimal. She apparently developed some adhesions and scarring after liposuction. Because she had the stretch marks, the only option for her was to have a “tummy tuck”. She was must more shapely following the tummy tuck. The irregularity in the lower abdomen also disappeared with the tummy tuck.
- Enhances flat buttocks
- Semi-permanent to permanent results
- All shapes and contours available
- Technique is Minimally Invasive
Laser Body Lift
- You no longer need to put up with saggy, hanging neck
- We can make it go away with the Stroke of our Laser
- The result is something to see!
- Laser Neck Lift is Guaranteed to take off at least 5 years from you